GUI design for profile page

Pine, Kathryn ElaineX kathryn.elainex.pine at intel.com
Tue Jan 14 02:49:47 AEDT 2020

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your work on this.

I can’t seem to login to Invision from this page to post comments on the page (I have a free Invision account but it doesn’t seem to give me access to this page), so I’m including them here:

1)            What was the reasoning for making this a separate page instead of putting this on the existing local users page?
2)            If it is a separate page, I like that the page would be linked from a header icon, but it seems like there should be access from the menu somehow as well. I wonder if it could be a link on the local users page for each user. I can imagine that if control exists to change language for a user, there could be a scenario where an admin user might want to change the language for users when they set the user up, not requiring that user to log in in English (for example) and then find this page and change the language themselves.
a.            If it is accessed from the local users page, could it just be a modal on the page rather than a separate page?

Thanks,
Kathy