*Request For Feedback*: TimeOwner in phosphor-timemanager

vishwa vishwa at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jan 13 18:52:57 AEDT 2020

Alright.. This is what I am going ahead with for TimeOwner.

Phase-1 and near term goal: Make "BOTH" as default than what we
currently have ( "BMC" )
Phase-2: Modify the code to remove support for HOST / BMC / SPLIT. Code
will behave as if it's BOTH

If this breaks any usecase, please let me know.

Thank you,

!! Vishwa !!

>>> Kun