Configuring shunt_resistor in hwmon

Alex Qiu xqiu at google.com
Tue Jan 7 08:29:44 AEDT 2020

Hi James,

Thanks for your quick reply and reviewing my code in the morning!

That looks interesting, so this ScaleFactor will be used to multiply the
voltage value from hwmon without setting the shunt_resistor explicitly? I
do have a little concern on the resolution, because it's only reporting
0.165V with default shunt_resistor setting, but we'll try and see if this
will work for our case. In the meantime, do you know any other method that
will work?

Thank you!

- Alex Qiu