dbus-sensor: setting the upper non-critical(unc) threshold value smaller than reading value would get 3 logs ( assert log, de-assert log and then assert log)

Max Lai/WYHQ/Wiwynn Max_Lai at wiwynn.com
Tue Feb 25 12:29:36 AEDT 2020

Hi James,

Sorry for I offered the wrong information. The last mail this sentence "struct sensor's "objectType" member which was set "xyz.openbmc_project.Configuration.ExitAirTemp" was different than our "xyz.openbmc_project.EntityManager"." is wrong. The correct information is "struct sensor's "objectType" member which was set "xyz.openbmc_project.Configuration.ExitAirTemp" was different than our "xyz.openbmc_project.Configuration.IpmbSensor". The different is between "xyz.openbmc_project.Configuration.ExitAirTemp" and "xyz.openbmc_project.Configuration.IpmbSensor".

Upstream Source Revision : 241356e3dcff3e91393c858256ac29d003e6179e

[cid:image004.png at 01D5EBBE.164F0A50][cid:image002.png at 01D5EBB7.BF058450]

Our Source Revision : fb64f45d3399b182ceadffb8fa86ee68c0aa0a11

[cid:image004.png at 01D5EBBE.164F0A50][cid:image001.png at 01D5EBB7.48C83300]

Thanks for your reply!

Engineer
Storage Firmware
Development Dept.