Question for phosphor bmc code - BMC update

Lei YU mine260309 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:24:40 AEDT 2020

+ Adriana

AFAIK the restriction is added by Adriana, she should know the details.
I think it's reasonable in production that if the revision is the same
there is no need to do the code update if the running code is already
the same version.
But it does cause trouble in lab debug that one does want to update
the code with the same revision.