Unresponsive BMC after booting into Ubuntu

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Tue Dec 1 11:46:52 AEDT 2020

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020, at 18:05, Patrick Voelker wrote:
> Hm.  Sounds like a different issue. I don't think this solution will
> help me since I can't access the serial console.

I'm not Andrei, but my understanding was that he wasn't suggesting you try to
apply the change after the lockup occurred, but rather before. And then if you
don't see lockups with the change applied, then it might be the same problem.
It wasn't about recovering the BMC from the lockup context.

But yeah, hopefully I'm not adding to the confusion here!

Andrew