Seek feedback: BMC console and debug info

Zhenfei Tai ztai at google.com
Sun Aug 30 13:53:37 AEST 2020

Thanks a lot for the feedback and we're glad that it's something the
community is interested in!
We'll incorporate the advice and improve the patchset.

Jason - If you have time, could you share the findings of the
"AdditionalDataURI" schema change? I've only managed to find some slides
<https://www.dmtf.org/sites/default/files/Redfish_Diagnostic_Data_Logging_Proposal_05-2020-WIP_0.pdf>
from May.

Thanks,
Zhenfei