XDMA engine for AST2400

南野ムルシエラゴ 1181052146 at qq.com
Fri Aug 28 22:19:55 AEST 2020

Hi, Ryan

Thank you very much for your help. I am a beginner for XDMA engine, yet I do not know how to use it(>.<) ...
I learn XDMA from the driver(/drivers/soc/aspeed/aspeed-xdma.c) and AST2400 datasheet.
Are there any other examples or guidances for modifying the driver for AST2400 XDMA engine?

Best Regards!
Liu Hongwei