Tioga Pass OpenBMC 2.8

Neil Bradley Neil_Bradley at phoenix.com
Thu Aug 27 07:38:55 AEST 2020

Thank you Patrick! Yes, indeed on Tioga Pass the RGMII (second interface) goes to the i210. Odd that it'd get added but no one uses it? Anyway, appreciate the hint. I'll dig in and see if we can get it initialized in the device tree somehow. The other mystery is why the second interface on the mezzanine card isn't working...

-->Neil