GUI Design Workgroup - BMCWeb login change

Derick Montague Derick.Montague at ibm.com
Thu Aug 20 08:52:40 AEST 2020

> Derick, the "BMCWeb login change" [1] also came up in the security
> working group meeting.  Folks were interested in getting the questions
> answered rather more quickly.

> What is the best way to resolve the issues?  Email?  Video conference?
> IRC chat?  Or continue with the gerrit review?

That is a great question for the community. We are trying to find a way to
accommodate this WITHOUT having to manage the login page in BMC Web. Maybe
we can gather a list of people that are interested and set up a Webex
discussion. We should probably post the question in IRC also to make the
request a bit broader than email.