GUI Design Workgroup - BMCWeb login change

Joseph Reynolds jrey at linux.ibm.com
Thu Aug 20 08:41:45 AEST 2020

On 8/19/20 8:55 AM, Derick Montague wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I apologize for the late notice. Here is the agenda for today's GUI Design Work Group.
>
> - Changes to BMC Web Login and continued work on phosphor-webui

Derick, the "BMCWeb login change" [1] also came up in the security
working group meeting.  Folks were interested in getting the questions
answered rather more quickly.

What is the best way to resolve the issues?  Email?  Video conference?
IRC chat?  Or continue with the gerrit review?

- Joseph

[1]: https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/bmcweb/+/35457