Generate Crashdump log via Redfish

Venkata Chalapathy chalapathyvenkata619 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:02:57 AEST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking for guidance on generating a crashdump log via the Redfish
interface. There are two actions available to the user to generate the dump
– OnDemand and SendRawPeci. But I’m not aware of the payload data I need to
be sending along with the request to generate the dump in either of the
cases. Could you please share the payload that I need to attach to the
request.

      "#Crashdump.OnDemand": {

        "target":
"/redfish/v1/Systems/system/LogServices/Crashdump/Actions/Oem/Crashdump.OnDemand"

      },

      "#Crashdump.SendRawPeci": {

        "target":
"/redfish/v1/Systems/system/LogServices/Crashdump/Actions/Oem/Crashdump.SendRawPeci"

Best Regards,

Venka