Network Settings GUI

rxsun rxsun at zd-tech.com.cn
Mon Aug 10 18:26:14 AEST 2020

Hi Derick,
My team has confirmed that the Openbmc backend has supported IPV6 on version v28, I am going to implement the ipv6 configuration in webui (with angularJS),would you please tell me the  UX prototype design of webui for IPV6 is ok? I have signed the  Cooperation and  Contribution License Agreement.
BTW:How to proposal my code to webui project ,would you like to tell me detail?

Best Reguards,
ruixia,sun

2020-08-10

rxsun