Redfish Mapped Commands

Bills, Jason M jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com
Wed Aug 5 06:06:18 AEST 2020

On 8/4/2020 7:53 AM, Jayashree D wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am about to test redfish commands for the following features.
>
> Can anyone point me the related redfish commands for those features?
>
> 1. We are using X86 power control, is there any compatible commands in
> redfish to test?
 From the system resource (/redfish/v1/Systems/system), you can find the
ComputerSystem.Reset action which can be used to initiate resets:
     "Actions": {
         "#ComputerSystem.Reset": {
             "@Redfish.ActionInfo":
"/redfish/v1/Systems/system/ResetActionInfo",
             "target":
"/redfish/v1/Systems/system/Actions/ComputerSystem.Reset"
         }
     },

The allowable values for ResetType are here:
/redfish/v1/Systems/system/ResetActionInfo.

> 2. FRU information.
>
> 3. obmc-console-client to connect the host.
>
> 4. To set, start and stop the fan speed controller.
>
> 5. Host Logger.
If you mean the event log, it is here:
/redfish/v1/Systems/system/LogServices/EventLog.