Re: how run (export TEMPLATECONF=meta-ibm/meta-romulus/conf ) on evb2500 board

Milton Miller II miltonm at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 20 13:04:59 AEST 2020

On April 19, 2020 around 07:15PM in some timezone, shi wrote:

>Subject: [EXTERNAL] how run (export
>TEMPLATECONF=meta-ibm/meta-romulus/conf ) on evb2500 board
>

>I am now focus on the BMC.
>Build based on the openbmc https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc, then
>want to run on evb2500 board of aspeed, when download the fitimage by
>tftpserver then bootm, always stuck on the starting kernel. The
>hardware also 2500 type. Why not startup. How I changed the code can
>boot up?   Is there any clue on this?

Consder trying the evaluation board config, as ranier will have ncsi
configured for the network and could easily have different configs
such as GPIO assignments.

The ast2500 evb config is in the tree below:

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/tree/master/meta-evb/meta-evb-aspeed/meta-evb-ast2500

>Thanks
>Steven

milton