回复: About RGMII mode setting of MAC0

zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com zhouyuanqing8 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 19 22:41:32 AEST 2020

Hi Andrew,

    Thank you very much for your guidance!

    I have modified the ${MACHINE}.conf file and recompiled u-boot,I will debug it on the board tomorrow.

    According to your guidance, I found the correspondence between the recipes specified in the ${MACHINE}.conf file and the pn-buildlist.

    In the compilation directory of obmc-op-control-power,as follows:

    [work/arm1176jzs-openbmc-linux-gnueabi/obmc-op-control-power/1.0+gitAUTOINC+1146f8c6e5-r1/image/usr/sbin]$ ls
    pgood_wait  power_control.exe

    The .exe file should be the executable file of windows, how can it appear in the linux system?