New repos request

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Wed Apr 1 06:58:40 AEDT 2020

On 3/31/20, 12:34 PM, "openbmc on behalf of Bills, Jason M" <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com> wrote:

    On 3/31/2020 10:03 AM, Vijay Khemka wrote:
    > Hi Jason,
    > Can we get some details about these repos like features, usage.
    Sure. I will update the ones that I know below but will have to depend
    on others to add more detail.

    > Regards
    > -Vijay
    >
    > On 3/31/20, 8:45 AM, "openbmc on behalf of Brad Bishop" <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:
    >
    >      at 4:05 PM, Bills, Jason M <jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com> wrote:
    >
    >      > Hi Brad,
    >      >
    >      > We're doing some housekeeping and have some code various places that we'd
    >      > like to move into github.com/openbmc repos.
    >      >
    >      > I'd like to request the following four new repos, if possible:
    >      > host-error-monitor
    This application will monitor various GPIOs and signals from the host
    and take the appropriate action when they are detected.  For example,
    log the event, capture a crashdump, etc.

Why can't we use phosphor-gpio-montor for this. In my understanding, phosphor-gpio-monitor
does the same.

    Will be ported from: https://github.com/Intel-BMC/host-error-monitor

    >      > libpeci
    This is a library to provide an interface to the PECI driver.

    Will be ported from:
    https://github.com/Intel-BMC/provingground/tree/master/libpeci

    >      > pfr-manager
    Will be ported from:
    https://github.com/Intel-BMC/provingground/tree/master/intel-pfr-manager

    >      > service-config-manager
    Will be ported from:
    https://github.com/Intel-BMC/provingground/tree/master/srvcfg-manager

    >      >
    >      > Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!
    >      > -Jason
    >
    >      done!
    Thanks, Brad!