New repos request

Bills, Jason M jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 1 06:33:44 AEDT 2020

On 3/31/2020 10:03 AM, Vijay Khemka wrote:
> Hi Jason,
> Can we get some details about these repos like features, usage.
Sure. I will update the ones that I know below but will have to depend
on others to add more detail.

> Regards
> -Vijay
>
> On 3/31/20, 8:45 AM, "openbmc on behalf of Brad Bishop" <openbmc-bounces+vijaykhemka=fb.com at lists.ozlabs.org on behalf of bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com> wrote:
>
>      at 4:05 PM, Bills, Jason M <jason.m.bills at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>
>      > Hi Brad,
>      >
>      > We're doing some housekeeping and have some code various places that we'd
>      > like to move into github.com/openbmc repos.
>      >
>      > I'd like to request the following four new repos, if possible:
>      > host-error-monitor
This application will monitor various GPIOs and signals from the host
and take the appropriate action when they are detected.  For example,
log the event, capture a crashdump, etc.

Will be ported from: https://github.com/Intel-BMC/host-error-monitor

>      > libpeci
This is a library to provide an interface to the PECI driver.

Will be ported from:
https://github.com/Intel-BMC/provingground/tree/master/libpeci

>      > pfr-manager
Will be ported from:
https://github.com/Intel-BMC/provingground/tree/master/intel-pfr-manager

>      > service-config-manager
Will be ported from:
https://github.com/Intel-BMC/provingground/tree/master/srvcfg-manager

>      >
>      > Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!
>      > -Jason
>
>      done!
Thanks, Brad!