Broadcom PHY Setting

Yonghui YH21 Liu liuyh21 at lenovo.com
Sun Sep 29 19:19:42 AEST 2019

HI All,
         Now I am trying to enable RGMII interface in my project, and now I can get BMC dedicated port IP when I enable related setting in DTS file.
         But due to hardware design, I have to try to modify some function setting.
For example:

(1)     Disable CLK125 MUX on LED4 .

(2)     Setup delay mode on TXD/TXC of RGMII to fix setup/hold time issues
But I cannot get related user interface to change them, DTS or configure setting file.
I have to modify driver setting by patch BCM driver.
Could you help double confirm whether there is any user interface? If yes, please give an sample?

Thanks