Proposal to merge code into openbmc 2.7 warrior branch

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Sat Sep 28 05:03:41 AEST 2019

at 11:29 AM, Joseph Reynolds <jrey at linux.ibm.com> wrote:

> This proposal is to merge code into the [OpenBMC 2.7 warrior fix
> branch][].  There are three sets of changes:
> 1. Refresh our warrior branch with fixes from the yocto warrior branch.

poky, meta-openembedded and meta-xilinx had some patches in their warrior
branches.  I put them up for review:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/q/project:openbmc/openbmc+branch:warrior+status:open

TBH I didn’t see all that much that was very interesting.  But I also don’t
see any problems with pulling that content in.  In the absence of any
discussion, if a couple people give them a +1 I’d probably merge them.

-brad