Some Recipes Randomly Fail

Wilfred Smith wilfredsmith at fb.com
Fri Sep 20 04:44:16 AEST 2019

Lei,

Thanks. I’ll try bumping the RAM available. Strange that it never actually reaches the 12MB I allocated for the VM, and swap never goes above 512MB, but that answer fits the pattern of behavior. I think I can go to 15MB without the host OS (macOS) freaking out. This laptop unfortunately only has 16MB RAM.

Wlifred