src-uri-bad in flashd and chassisd recipes

Wilfred Smith wilfredsmith at fb.com
Thu Sep 19 08:43:52 AEST 2019

Brad,

I’ve seen a few others like this but have ignored them.

I can make the changes and confirm a build and nothing peculiar on my Tioga Pass, but I haven’t plumbed the bowels of these components; all I can do is cure the warning and make Bitbake happy. It would be good for their authors/maintainers to check that I haven’t done anything stupid during the code review.

Wilfred