Some Recipes Randomly Fail

Wilfred Smith wilfredsmith at fb.com
Thu Sep 19 08:39:09 AEST 2019

Brad,

Here’s a Gist of my console from a bit earlier today. Infinite scroll buffer is very convenient sometimes!

https://gist.github.com/wilfredsmithatfb/6dccc90020dd50e139036fe85bd91969

On this particular occasion, the CLI11 recipe failed, which I don’t remember happening before.

What you’ll see here is that CLI11 fails, so I build just that recipe. Then I try to do an image and bmcweb and entity-manager fail. Then I build the image and it works. All this happens without me actually changing a line of source code.

Wilfred