Information on Boxelder

Joe Gialluca joe.gialluca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 21:30:18 AEST 2019

	Can anyone send me any information or pointers on Boxelder? I see tests for it in the OpenBMC automation test harness, but I don’t have a clue as to what it is. My Google-Fu has been inadequate to the task of finding more information on it. If someone has more insight as to what this refers to it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Joe Gialluca
joe.gialluca at gmail.com

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.”
~ Robert Anson Heinlein