Fw:How to use gtest/gmock in openbmc

常晓明 xiaoqian1641 at 163.com
Sat Sep 14 16:23:58 AEST 2019

Hi, Samuel

Thank you for your reply.
I followed your suggest steps to compile code, and something goes wrong like this:
1.Compile environment first follow by build using the SDK document ---- It's done.
2. In "sdbusplus" package, run "./bootstrap.sh" then "./configure ${CONFIGURE_FLAGS}."  --- It's done
3. Then do "Make", It shows:

So,the "test" is not compiled, do you know why?

Jony
Thanks