[Potential Spoof] Re: Sdbusplus/tight memory conditions

Wilfred Smith wilfredsmith at fb.com
Tue Sep 10 06:42:28 AEST 2019

No, I’m adding the compile options -OS (optimize for space) and -s (strip symbols).

I’m happy to look at other possibilities, but if you review my experiments, symbol stripping alone can’t reasonably account for that much bloat. I would love to be proven wrong so that I can get closure on this. I will build and flash a complete image, as you suggested.

Wilfred