[phosphor-pid-control] scaling issue

Kun Yi kunyi at google.com
Tue Sep 10 03:11:47 AEST 2019

Sorry about the regression issue, Hank.
IIRC I proposed to have separate groups of min/max values in D-Bus and json
files since they convey different semantics.
At the end the min/max value was merged in the current way, because the
assumption that min/max values in json is only used for fan pwm and nothing
else -- which obviously is not true now.
Should we revisit the approach? Having something like 'fanPwmScale' as a
separate config param is a cleaner approach in my opinion.

--
Regards,
Kun