multiple telemetry designs

Matuszczak, Piotr piotr.matuszczak at intel.com
Tue Oct 29 03:42:12 AEDT 2019

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your answers. I believe, that there was some misunderstanding. I've said, that there is PoC implementation, but I've also said, that the code has to be rewritten. Another thing is, that Monitoring Service is relatively simple and I didn't assume that writing our back-end (the Monitoirng Service) will be less work than using collectd. Our main concern was the collectd storage,  performance requirements and Redfish compatibility.

I will incorporate in my design the proposal to use collectd as an alternative back-end for telemetry.

Thank you
Piotr