x86-power-control

Johnathan Mantey johnathanx.mantey at intel.com
Wed Oct 23 06:06:39 AEDT 2019

One observation about this method.
It may not work for the way CI unit tests are presently behaving.

For phosphorr-networkd, I think, the unit tests insist that everything
being tested be Git committed. The copy of the source file will not be.
This will prevent the unit test from running. I found this requirement
by the unit tests to be an irritant. I would clang-format my source, and
commit.  The unit tests would do an automated reformat, causing my
commit to be useless.  I'd have to recommit the source one more time to
proceed.  It would be nice to eliminate/modify this requirement in the
unit tests.