Redfish Aggregator

Nancy Yuen yuenn at google.com
Fri Oct 11 04:09:12 AEDT 2019

Thanks Brad!  We are envisioning aggregating the separate Redfish stacks to
present a single unified system view.  There is another slide deck of
Redfish Aggregator requirement uploaded to DMTF a few days ago with a
slightly different idea of aggregation (it sounds more like batching, the
aggregator will send a reboot or a fw update, to a bunch of redfish stacks
on multiple systems).

Our next step is to write up the requirements for a Redfish Aggregator for
our use cases. We would love input from others in OpenBMC as well.  We can
share this with the Redfish Forum.

Nancy