Redfish Aggregator

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Wed Oct 9 05:54:33 AEDT 2019

at 3:59 PM, Nancy Yuen <yuenn at google.com> wrote:

> Has anyone looked at the Redfish Aggregator proposal that was voted on in
> DMTF recently?
> We have a need for this functionality. Would anyone else find it useful?
> Would anyone be interested in collaborating?

Hi Nancy

In the past IBM has made NUMA systems with multiple chassis that are
stitched together into a single SMP fabric.  In these systems each chassis
has one or more BMCs.

If a “Redfish Aggregator” would aggregate the Redfish stacks on each BMC in
a system like this, then that sounds like an effort that IBM would
potentially find useful and want to contribute to.

thx!  -brad