openbmc project for telemetry

Adrian Ambrożewicz adrian.ambrozewicz at linux.intel.com
Thu Nov 14 21:55:36 AEDT 2019

W dniu 11/13/2019 o 20:36, Brad Bishop pisze:

>> On Nov 13, 2019, at 11:32 AM, Adrian Ambrożewicz <adrian.ambrozewicz at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Are there any obstacles? I'm eager to hear the good news :)
>
> No obstacles; openbmc/telemetry created.
>
> thx -brad

Thanks a lot!

So now it's time for silly questions...

What should be my first steps as maintainer? I've found guide here
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/maintainer-workflow.md but
its general.
I'm more interested in technical side of things.
- Is Linux MAINTAINERS format utilized for automation or information
about code maintainers should be just included in README file in repo?
MAINTAINERS file is referenced in
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/maintainer-workflow.md but I
don't see that in every repo..
- Should maintainer have additional access for repo/gerrit config?

Regards,
Adrian