Questions about openbmc-test-automation

Rahul Maheshwari rahulmaheshwari01 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:50:39 AEDT 2019

Thanks for pointing that out. Passing interface/channel number is an easier
option but we should be avoiding passing environment variable unless there
is no other way. I would say better way to overcome this is to figure out
the channel count using "ip addr" command from BMC cli.
Let us know if that sounds good to you.
Also let us know if you would like to drop code change for the same?

Thanks
Rahul