Moving kernel to 5.1

tomer.maimon at nuvoton.com tomer.maimon at nuvoton.com
Mon May 13 03:19:46 AEST 2019

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the late reply, we were on holiday.

We had checked dev-5.1 on Nuvoton NPCM750 EVB and it looks fine.
There is a minor change that need to done in the spi node in the dts file.

About Nuvoton drivers:
1. Ethernet mac (EMC) - on work, hopefully first upstream version will sent soon.
2. I2C - on upstream process, the maintainer have not send feedback yet.
3. PCI mailbox - cannot upstream, it the same reason as Aspeed.
4. BIOS post code - on upstream process, the maintainer have not send feedback yet.
5. SPI-NOR - hopefully first upstream version to SPI will sent soon.

Thanks,

Tomer