Moving kernel to 5.1

Tomer Maimon tmaimon77 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 03:29:55 AEST 2019

Hi Joel,

Sorry for the late reply, we were on holiday.

We had checked dev-5.1 on Nuvoton NPCM750 EVB and it looks fine.

There is a minor change that need to done in the spi node in the dts file.

About Nuvoton drivers:

                1. Ethernet mac (EMC) - on work, hopefully first upstream
version will sent soon.

                2. I2C - on upstream process, the maintainer have not send
feedback yet.

                3. PCI mailbox - cannot upstream, it the same reason as
Aspeed.

                4. BIOS post code - on upstream process, the maintainer
have not send feedback yet.

                5. SPI-NOR - hopefully first upstream version to SPI will
sent soon.

Thanks,

Tomer