Intel-BMC on github

krtaylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 04:26:20 AEDT 2019

On 3/19/19 2:34 PM, Mihm, James wrote:
> Intel announces that its internal repository based on the OpenBMC
> project is being made public on github under the organization name of
> Intel-BMC.
>
> Intel is sharing the latest internal repositories in response to
> requests from partners and customers to be able to build an OpenBMC
> firmware image that will run on an existing Intel server platform. The
> repositories include content that has not yet been upstreamed to the LF
> OpenBMC project.

Thanks for announcing this, and the intention to continue to contribute
and support the OpenBMC project. We eagerly anticipate Intel sharing
their development plans and proposals for contribution with the
community. If there is anything I can do to expedite this, please don't
hesitate to let me know.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)