pull in safec from meta-openembedded/master-next

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Thu Jun 13 07:13:18 AEST 2019

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 02:37:19PM -0700, Vernon Mauery wrote:
>Brad,
>
>Could you pull in the newly added safec recipe from meta-openembedded/master-next?
>
>http://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/commit/?h=master-next&id=7a81eea01aa06205732bddbe62df21f127c67955
>
>We have some projects that would like to use this in OpenBMC.
>
>Thanks,
>--Vernon

I don't cherry-pick patches anymore - instead I have just been tracking
master of all our subtrees (including poky, meta-openembedded etc):

https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/openbmc/2019-April/015766.html

I haven't done it in several weeks because they moved to gcc9 and we
need this fix from William first:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/c/openbmc/sdbusplus/+/22123

I have been meaning to review it but have not found the time.  Maybe you
could have a look?

thx -brad