IPMI Add SEL command question

Emily Shaffer emilyshaffer at google.com
Sat Jul 13 05:07:01 AEST 2019

Harry, I suggest that you participate in the discussion on the review you
linked to give suggestions. You're right that it's not implemented - if you
have a vested interest in it, your best bet is to find out what approach
Jason etc. took and see if you can help fix the problems they found in your
own implementation. Based on the inactivity there, I'm guessing Intel
deprioritized that command, so you should probably expect to drive
development effort (or modification of that patch) yourself.

--
Emily Shaffer