How to set BMC NCSI use two ports in the same IP address?

刘阳 yangliu1 at zd-tech.com.cn
Tue Jul 9 17:56:31 AEST 2019

Hi All,
     I am working on the 2.6 release in openbmc. I have a question about NCSI network.
    The NCSI is working in BCM nic, whose version is BRCM 10G 2P 57416 OCP Mezz.
There are currently two ports on this network card, one of which is available and the other
is not when bmc  is running. The U-boot I use 2016.07.bb and  the kernel is 4.18.16. The dts
include mac0 configure, which is use ncsi.
     I need both ports available and using the same IP, but I don't know How to do it?

Regards,
Yang