Could phosphor-hwmon support peci-sensors

Duke Du (杜祥嘉) Duke.Du at quantatw.com
Tue Jul 9 21:33:22 AEST 2019

Hi Brad & James,
  Thanks for your reply, that's really helpful.

Thanks.
Duke, Du
----------
寄件者: Duke Du (杜祥嘉) <mailto:Duke.Du at quantatw.com>
Date: 2019年7月8日 週一 下午8:34
To: mailto:openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org <mailto:openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>

Hi All,
  I have some problems with phosphor-hwmon.
Could package phosphor-hwmon supports peci sensors such as cpu and dimm tempatures ?
If yes, could you give me some hints that how do I write configuration for peci sensors, please :).

Thanks.
Duke, Du

寄件者: Brad Bishop <mailto:bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com>