Network Settings GUI

孙瑞霞 rxsun at zd-tech.com.cn
Wed Jul 3 15:48:52 AEST 2019

Hi Jandra,
 >>In the case that DHCP doesn't give either, both IPV4 and IPV6 are
enabled.
 >>In the case that IPV6 DHCP is given ,IPV6 are disabled,so are IPV4.

 >Can you clarify this? I do not follow.

when both IPV4 and IPV6 are enabled and DHCP is disabled and the user
input nothing to IPV4 and IPV6 address input box (zeroconf),in this
case,it shall not to assign any IP address to bmc network device, the
webui should give an error tips to users.

It only works when the user input the correct format IP address.
PS:Having a check box to enable ipv4 and ipv6 configuration would be better.
One useful
link:https://support.code42.com/Administrator/6/Configuring/How_to_use_both_IPv4_and_IPv6_in_your_Code42_environment
Best,
Ruixia