SNMP query

susan jasinski susantjasinski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:42:47 AEDT 2019

My team has decided to forgo the Test button on the SNMP panel.  We
plan to offer the same field validation affordances for the query, but
now the user will be notified after the Save Settings button is
clicked. And we will provide an affordance if the user has to wait
more than a few seconds for the response.

Thank you all for the feedback.

-- Susan