https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/phosphor-dbus-interfaces/+/16468/ needs your review

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Tue Jan 15 02:30:14 AEDT 2019

> On Jan 9, 2019, at 12:07 AM, Yong Li <yong.b.li at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Brad,
>
> Thanks for your mail. For this change, It should be better to add it into 2.6.
> Based on this change, I will start to add the implementation

"add the implementation" sounds like new function.  It isn’t appropriate to be
adding new function to the release at this point.  Please let me know if I am
not understanding something.

We are branching for 2.6 today (or possibly tomorrow) at which point your change
could be merged into master (and not 2.6).  Please let us know if that isn’t sensible.