About the usage of ipmi user management

Thomaiyar, Richard Marian richard.marian.thomaiyar at linux.intel.com
Tue Jan 8 03:08:48 AEDT 2019

Hi Lei Yu

There was an issue, when libuser commands was decoupled (which was
caused by another commit not merged). Same has been merged on Jan 5 US
time https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/meta-phosphor/+/16934/

Can you please confirm, whether you have tested it after this. When i
tested the same is working fine. Please check.

if your openbmc SHA is after 4b04e1fff12efc02ef234b37293958f7fc1c11f5
then it should include the fix
(https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/commit/4b04e1fff12efc02ef234b37293958f7fc1c11f5)

regards,

Richard