ECC memory of BMC

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Fri Feb 22 11:28:21 AEDT 2019

Hi Will,

As a note, please send text-only email to the list in the future,
and try to avoid top-posting (try to reply "inline" underneath
the paragraph of interest, this way the context is always
adjacent to your response)

I understand text-only email and inline replies can be hard to
do with some mail clients, but that's the list preference.

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019, at 17:57, Will Liang (梁永鉉) wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks for your response.
>
> We have also found EDAC driver.
>
> What we want to do is to record the ECC events to SEL.
>
> we are considering to create new dbus and a service.

Right; I think you need to create a new service that polls
the sysfs interface for the EDAC device, and then use
phosphor-logging to create error logs.  I'm not much of a
userspace guy, so I've Cc'ed Deepak who might be able
to help on that  front.

Andrew