UI Feedback Session - Network Settings

ja az jandraara at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:48:02 AEDT 2019

Team,

There was a desire to discuss the Network settings designs presented
yesterday during the demo. I have set a meeting for next week to
discuss that, and welcome you all to join. In the mean time, please
review the designs in InVision and make comments where you want to
provide feedback. That is the best and fastest way for the design team
to get and incorporate feedback into our designs.

Meeting info:
Tuesday Feb 26 at 7:00 AM CST
https://ibm.webex.com/meet/jandra.aranguren
United States of America Toll +1-669-234-1178  Access Code: 927 646 009

Network Settings:
https://ibm.invisionapp.com/share/RQNYHJ0VBDY#/319002386_V2_Networking_Mutliple_VLAN
- Is the relationship between VLAN and interfaces correct?
- Are adding a DNS server and adding an IP address separate actions
with a single intention or are they independent of each other?
- Is there a use case for combining static and dynamic IP Addresses /
DNS Servers?

github issue:
https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-webui/issues/62

Best,