Adding IPMI support to an existing implementation

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Sat Feb 16 18:17:59 AEDT 2019

At this point I'm not looking for additional OEM commands.

My main goal is just to add all support request to enable inband ipmi with KCS interface.  The most important thing is that the system is capable to provide the inventory and eventlog information to the BMC during boot.

The information I am looking for are items like. Which services need to be included and what do I need to configure to make it work.

Best regards,

Wim Vervoorn