ipmb bridge

Vijay Khemka vijaykhemka at fb.com
Tue Dec 10 06:21:13 AEDT 2019

Jae/James,
Can you please review new ipmbbridge application based on upstream driver.
I have tested and verified it in our environment.
https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/openbmc/ipmbbridge/+/27794/

Regards
-Vijay

On 11/8/19, 12:32 PM, "Jae Hyun Yoo" <jae.hyun.yoo at linux.intel.com> wrote:

    Hi Vijay,

    Yes, I saw you submitted a change on ipmb kernel driver to make it.
    Thanks a lot for your effort. Differently from mqueue slave driver, ipmb
    driver uses ipmb packets instead of raw data stream so the ipmbbridge
    service could be simplified if we use ipmb driver. I don't think we need
    to support both mqueue and ipmb drivers in the service so it would be
    good if we can replace the logic with ipmb driver support in ipmbbridge
    service.

    Thanks,
    Jae