GUI Component Library

Pine, Kathryn ElaineX kathryn.elainex.pine at intel.com
Wed Dec 4 08:00:07 AEDT 2019

>Can you specify the big picture items we want to agree on?

In terms of a big picture, working towards a mockup that aims to address the page design, header, navigation, layout & overall look in a more comprehensive way could look like this: I can imagine that we could choose a page and each create a mockup/mockups to consider for that page, with the aim being to take some pieces of the existing and proposed design style. This process could potentially address ways to apply different color palettes downstream with ease. We could each share our concept(s), as it’s usually easier to come to an agreement without feeling like the choice is either black or white – multiple concepts often allow room to compare, contrast and merge ideas together.

We’re not too far away from that kind of process, already, in that we are already working on updated navigation and moving towards updating the header next, and with the way that you & I coordinated on the sensors page. I feel like by taking a step back and each working on mockups, it would allow us all to feel like we had some ownership of a new style and could better come to an agreement on what a modern and polished UI could look like for this project.