Add sensors to S2600WF

Alexander Amelkin a.amelkin at yadro.com
Wed Dec 4 00:47:12 AEDT 2019

03.12.2019 13:39, AKASH G J wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using S2600WF configuration for BMC firmware.  We are having temperature
> sensors and ADC voltage monitors connected on board. All sensor readings are
> shown on hwmon sysfs interface.
>
> But it is not coming when issuing IPMI commands.
>
> $ ipmitool -I dbus sdr type temperature
> $ ipmitool -I dbus sdr type voltage
>
> Is there anything to be done to make sure sensor values are reported over DBus.

For s2600wf it's best to use the version of OpenBMC from the
Intel-BMC repository (git at github.com:Intel-BMC/openbmc.git).
I'm using their clean_builds branch.

Use 'wolfpass' machine there instead of `s2600wf` and build
'intel-platforms' instead of 'phosphor-obmc-image'.

Sensors work for me that way via IPMI.

With best regards,
Alexander Amelkin